Saturday, April 24, 2021

April 24, 2021


The move is on!

Well, this is a long time in coming, but we are now in the process of a move back to Wisconsin!  YEA!!  I almost can't believe it's true!  We're a week away from putting our house on the market, here in Washington state.  We're actually awaiting our real estate broker; he's going to be taking pictures of the place for online viewing.  Then come Friday evening, my husband and I are heading out on a road trip to Wisconsin, for multiple reasons:  (1) house hunting, of course! (2) to drive his Corvette back and put it in storage (yes, my husband loves cars, and we have too many cars!  ha!) and (3) a road trip just sounds like fun, doesn't it?!  We're planning to stop at Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.  We both love photography, and the last time I came through there, I didn't do it justice!  So yes, you might call this one of the places on my bucket list!  We have been so busy downsizing, cleaning, and organizing, that yes, we are more than ready for a break!  I am nearly as excited about the road trip as I am about the move (nearly!)

The housing market has just been crazy this year!  The house we are in right now, we purchased back in August, 2015.  It has nearly doubled, I kid you not!  It also helps that we are located in a very sought-after neighborhood, so we shouldn't have any trouble selling this place!  We may even have a bidding war!  That's exciting in itself!  Yessss!  

As for Wisconsin, it's just as bad there!  It seems every time I find a house I like, it gets bought up in no time!  Houses seem to be just flying off the market!!  I'm almost afraid what will be--or won't be--available when we get there!  It is definitely a sellers' market!  Yikes!  

Trying times, and a trying of our faith...but God just says, "Trust Him!"  So that is what we are endeavoring to do...every step of the way!  Our God is always good...all the time!!  😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our New Home!

December 10, 2021 This is the place!  We have just over 4,000 square feet, with 4 bedroom, 4 baths. We're situated on nearly 10 acres, a...