Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Welcome!


Hi!  Welcome to my blog!

This is a blog focused on country living.  I love country living!  We used to live in Wisconsin; we've lived there twice before.  Our eldest daughter still lives there with her family.  We'd like to retire there, if possible.  

My husband retired from the Army two years ago; he is now in his second career, and as I said, we'd like to move to Wisconsin shortly.  We are actually empty-nesters as of last week!  I am so excited!  It's been a long time in coming!

We'd like to be out in the country...not necessarily a farmhouse, and probably not an actual farm with farm animals; but at least an acre or two, where we can just relax and enjoy living.

My husband just got a call this morning to set up an interview with Fort McCoy.  This could be our big break.  We are hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our New Home!

December 10, 2021 This is the place!  We have just over 4,000 square feet, with 4 bedroom, 4 baths. We're situated on nearly 10 acres, a...